Monday 27 February 2012

Goodness GRACE and FAVOUR



As some of you know, the lovely Rose Ratcliffe has a delightful shop called Grace and Favour in Northcross Road, East Dulwich. She was kind enough to have Lush Designs homewares in her shop, and probably as a result of people in East Dulwich having such very good taste its been a roaring success.

Here are some of the lovely wantable things in Grace and Favour.
Olde worlde soap.
Wooden label/stick/pegs,
Rough 'n' tough brushes hewn from wood and bristling with something that doubtless has been plucked from a tree or shaved off a pig.

Makes me wanna git down on my knees and scrubby dubby dubby.

1 comment:

  1. Ah lovely, I do love your work! I was in Lost and Found in Holmfirth the other day and all your work looks just gorgeous in there! I'll be calling back to purchase a thing or too!.... and I'm sorry but nothing in the world makes me want to get down on my knees and scrubby dubby dubby.... not even Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys and thats saying something!!:)

    ReplyDelete