Saturday 29 August 2009

Time to grow your hair

How long would it take to grow your hair to grow this long? You could lie in the water, watching time go by, the hands slowly turning round and round and ...
before you know it you're swirling around in a universe of hair and everything is pink.

To recreate this cosmic experience you could just purchase one of Lush Designs' delightful time pieces with the long haired gal depicted thereon, thus saving you years of tedious and impractical hair-growing.



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am a new follower to your blog and your amazing store. I am wanting to get into contact with you and cannot find an email anywhere. Can you pls be so kind to email me? My name is Marcela and my email is nadiazipper@cox.net

    It is in regard to your "love" pillows. Thanks so much! Marcela

    ReplyDelete